Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 000 INR
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 5 Piece Per Month
- 20 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- BUBBLE PACKING
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2016
Product DescriptionWe are offering a world-class Cabinet Blaster, which performs without hassle and with maximum efficiency in adverse weather conditions. It is best suitable for light & medium sized components & parts where the surface is to be de-burred or cleaned to provide excellent matte finish. It is ideal for heat treatment shops, dye, mould & tool makers, shot peening of light components and so on. In such Cabinet Blaster, the debris & dust are segregated and only clean & sized abrasive are conveyed to blast guaranteeing a homogeneous finish.
We are involved in offering pristine quality assortment of Cabinet Sand Blasting Machine. This machine is used in various applications like cleaning of molds, putting grains on the molds, preparing surface for painting, PTFE coating, etc. Provides light inside to perform work easily, this machine is manufactured using pristine quality components by our deft professionals. Furthermore, we provide this Cabinet Sand Blasting Machine at economical prices to our valued clients.
- Longer running time
- Excellent durability
- High efficiency
- User friendly interface
Suction Blaster works on induction-suction principle of abrasive delivery. In this type of unit, air passes through the gun, creating a siphon action that sucks up abrasive and delivers it to the nozzle where it is propelled out to the target.
The media generally used in the suction blaster is of very light weight. From the abrasive storage tank the abrasive will be distributed to the blast gun without stopping the blasting.In this type of machines a cabinet type enclosure is provided, so that blasting operation must be conducted inside this enclosure and it will remain isolated to minimize worker exposure to air contaminants generated by the process.
APPLICATION OF THE SUCTION BLASTER-
- Touch-up work of light metal components
- Cleaning of moulds
- For producing matt finish on specific component
- Surface decoration work
- Corrosion removal
- Deburring, deflashing
- Lesser Moving parts and valves makes suction blasters maintenance easier and trouble free.
- Compressed Air requirement of the suction blaster is mainly depends upon the air injector size, which is very much low.
- As in suction blaster media is recycled from the Non-pressurized tank, thus blasting operation will be continuous.